- Author: Andrey
- License: Shareware $19.95
- OS: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- Publisher: AvexLab
- Homepage: http://www.avexlab.com
Mancala 1.0 Description
" Mancala : Mancala is a general name which applies to a group of very old Asian and African games in which stones or seeds were moved from cups on a game board or holes in the ground. A great counting game, Mancala requires strategy and patience. . "
EditBy1Editor: Mancala - Mancala is a general name which applies to a group of very old Asian and African games in which stones or seeds were moved from cups on a game board or holes in the ground. Rules of play vary from region to region. A great counting game, Mancala requires strategy and patience.
How to Play Mancala
The object of the game is to collect as many stones as possible before your opponent clears all the tones on his or her side of the board. Each player sits facing the long side of the board. The six cups on your side, and the larger Mancala scoring cup on your right, belong to you.
Place four stones in each non-scoring cup. Alternate turns. To take your turn, pick up all the stones from one cup on your side and place them one by one in the cups around the board, including your Mancala cup, in a clockwise direction. If the last stone is dropped into your Mancala, you can take another turn. If the last stone of your turn is dropped into an empty cup on your side, you may take all the stones from your opponent' s cup directly opposite your empty cup. All the captured stones, and the stone you used to make capture, can be placed in your Mancala.
The game ends when one player has no more stones on his or her side. The remaining player can deposit all the stones left on his or her side into his or her Mancala. The winner is the player with the most stones in his or her Mancala.
Mancala 1.0 Related Software
- Mancala 3000 1.9
- is one of the oldest two-player strategy games in the world. It has been played throughout Asia and Africa for over 7, 000 years. Download the free shareware...
- PLAYE4 2.0
- Chess is a board game played between two opponents who move their pieces alternately on a chess board. The objective of each player is to place the opponent's king under attack in such a way that the...
- Tams11 Block Dominoes 126.96.36.199
- Try this fun yet simple domino game. You receive 7 dominoes. Match the exposing number on the domino at the end of the line. If you cannot make a match and there are dominoes left in the boneyard,...
- Tams11 Ur 188.8.131.52
- Online version of the ancient game called the Royal game of UR. Each players receives 7 chips. The object of the game is to move all 7 of yours chips from start to home. Landing on your opponent's....
- Sudoku Captain 1.0
- You all free Sudoku players out there, don?t miss this special Sudoku Captain game! It is a completely free Sudoku game on an eye-friendly background with some user friendly commands as well. But all in.sh...
- xGomoku for PALM 9.2.2
- Gomoku is simple and addictive ancient Asia's game, roots of gomoku go back as far as many thousands of years. Game is played between two opponents on a board by making moves with black and white men...
- xLoa for Pocket PC 1.0
- Lines of Action is a two-player abstract strategy board game made by Claude Soucie and and described by Sid Sackson.The object of the game is to turn your pieces into one connected unit. The...
- gogui-amortization schedule 1.7
- Graphical interface to programs that play the game of Go and use the Go Text Protocol (GTP) such as GNU Go. GoGui is especially useful for Go program developers...